Southern Industrial Constructors (SIC) installed and modified highly complex, specialty process equipment for polypropylene film production lines at two facilities in the Southeast. We completed the installations on a fast-track basis, leveraging more than 120 craftspeople to help expedite the project.
Our client sought an industrial contractor with the expertise and industry experience required to upgrade and modernize their production line.
SIC provided installation services for the following:
- Transverse Direction Orientation and Machine Direction Orientation equipment
- Chill rolls
- Storage silos
- Resin-blending equipment
- Main and extrusion equipment
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Hot oil pumps
- Skid and recycle equipment
- Structural steel platforms and stair tower
- Cable tray, conduit, and cable for power and control systems
Additionally, we leveraged our industrial piping capabilities to deliver more than 26,000 feet of stainless-steel pneumatic conveying pipework—featuring a railcar unloading system—as well as pipework for hot oil, natural gas, cooling water, deionized water, and utilities.
This confidential multinational corporation is one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and a major producer of petrochemical products.