This project was completed on time with over 30,000 man-hours on an accelerated schedule during a 60-day outage period at the plant.
Our client needed mechanical repair services provided on an accelerated schedule.
Services we provided for this project include:
- Installed furnace support steel for the lower melter bed
- Replaced exhaust stack (required a 350-ton crane)
- Removed cooler and all associated piping and fans
- Replaced glass forming line with 24 new units
- Modified the stack structure
- Installed a new dilution stack and associated components
- Relocated and added small utility piping
- Replaced the circulating piping and process forming level
- Construction-managed balance of project
For over 20 years, we have had a longstanding relationship with this client.